2009年10月20日火曜日

Oktoberfest


 I’m going talk to about Oktoberfest Parade. That is called the Costume and Riflemen’s Parade. More than 7000 performers walk a distance of about 5 km through the Munich city with many animals like cow.The parade takes place in the morning on the first Sunday of Oktoberfest. The colorful costume that performers wear shows German history and culture.

 Next, there are many music bands and no rule what songs they have to play. So, we enjoy dancing and singing not just drinking. If you like it then you can buy CDs in web sights.

3 件のコメント:

  1. I didn't know Oktoberfest.
    I want to listen to perfoemance of music bands!

    返信削除
  2. I want to take part in this festival☆

    返信削除
  3. I could know about Oktoberfest because I heard your speech.
    It was so good^^

    返信削除